Nicaea Academy: Other Fees
A charge of $75.00 per child (toddler through K-4) is due upon enrollment or of each successive school year (August 1, 2013). This fee is for the provision of books, workbooks and materials. (For K-5 and above, see office.)
- are required for grade school students. See school office or Uniforms Unlimited icon on this website.
Each family with a graduating student will be billed $64.00 in May.
Field Trip Fee
Parents will be notified in advance, in writing, of any off-property student field trips and/or social or recreational programs in which additional fees may be charged.Participation in such programs by the student is optional. Fees vary depending upon the event.
After School Care
After school care is provided to full-time students of Nicaea Academy to students 18 mos. – K4, inclusively, at no additional cost. After School care is provided students K5-12th grade at a charge of $200.00 per month, and is billed separately in order to provide parents tax relief available by law. After School Care and limited bus service is also available to students between our North and South campus only.
Nicaea Academy may present special school programs throughout the school year in which additional fees may, or may not, be required. Where required, any associated fees will be announced, in writing, in advance of the scheduled program.
Fund Raisers & Charity Drives
Fund raisers and charity drives for the school or other worthy charitable organizations may be conducted throughout the school year. Participation in these events is discretionary.
Late charges may be assessed in the event of late payment or low payment of tuition, or in the event of failure to pick up the student by regular closing hours. The following late charges will/may apply:
- A $10.00 late charge will be assessed in the event weekly tuition is not received by Monday evening.
- A $1.00 late charge may apply for each additional minute the school must remain open in the event of failure to pick up a student by regular closing hours.
- A $50.00 charge will be assessed on all returned checks and a late fee may be assessed.
- Students with unpaid balances over thirty days will not be allowed to attend classes until a satisfactory arrangement has been made with the Business Office.
*Fee structures and payment policies are subject to change, with or without notice, at the Academy’s discretion. Nicaea Academy strives to maintain a spirit of cooperation and a policy of open communication with our parents in all areas to ensure that your experience with us is a positive one. Our commitment to meeting our students needs, as well as addressing parental concerns, remains paramount in our daily operations. We will be happy to work with you in any way that we can to ensure satisfactory financial arrangements for you and your family.