Nicaea Academy: Naming Opportunities
The Academy is happy and proud to recognize major gifts by permanently associating the name, either of the donor or of the individual(s) the donor wishes to honor, with some part of the institution. Naturally, the magnitude of the gift plays a role in determining the appropriate naming opportunity. The opportunities at Nicaea include:
- The naming of the entire Campus Complex.
- The Middle/High School Complex: the whole building or any one of the many kinds of spaces it will contain.
- The Preschool/Elementary Complex
- The School Bell Tower
- The naming of the Gym Complex
- The naming of the Computer Complex
- Other spaces within the School such as:
- Classrooms in our Instructional Center
- Laboratories for condensed matter physics in the Science Building
- Teaching classrooms in the Mathematics Building
- The Astronomy teaching observatory
- Endowed scholarships for High Need Children
- Endowed fellowships for graduate students
- Endowed Special Needs Department
- Endowed teaching and research programs
- Naming a department or institute
- Naming the Sports Area (Football)
Mr. Duncan Tanner (239-353-9099) would be very happy to talk with you about possibilities you might be interested in.